(Accredited by NAAC, Approved by AICTE
& Permanently Affiliated to JNTUH)
Department of ECE
Research and Development
In-house projects are being implemented by the professors of the department to keep in tune with the developments in the field of electronics and thereby presenting a role model for the young faculty members. Students and faculty members of the department have been actively participating in harnessing the developments in hardware and firmware technologies.
Research Papers Published :
- “Dynamic Power Minimization In VLSI Circuits Using Genetic Algorithms” at International Conference C3IT 2009, Academy of Technology Hooghly, Calcutta, West Bengal, India.
- “Reordering Of Test Vectors For Dynamic Power Reduction” in Engineering Today Journal of Technical World, Chennai.
- “Dynamic Power Optimization in Combinational Circuits by Genetic Algorithms” in International Journal of Technical & Vocational Education – Chennai (Ministry of Human Resource Development Govt. of India).
- “Smart Antenna for Mobile Communications” in the Engineering Today Journal of Technological World(International) Volume 5, Issue-5, Chennai.
- “Wide Band CDMA Architecture” in Golden Jubilee Symposium on Convergence of Technologies at IETE Hyderabad Center.
- “CDMA Based Mobile Communications” In International Journal of Technical & Vocational Education-Chennai(Ministry of Human Resource Development Govt.of India) Volume 20-No.2.
- “VLSI Optimization by Genetic Algorithms” in National Conference on Engineering trends Software Engineering & Information Technology, Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College Engineering Technology, Nandyal.
- “VLSI Test Generation by Genetic Algorithms for Mobile Communication” International Journal of Technical & Vocational Education Chennai(Ministry of Human Resource Development Govt.of India) Volume 21-No.1.
- Mr. Rajkumar D Bhure has presented a paper " A spectral sub band decomposition based speech recognition using hmm with MFCC APPROACH" published in an international conference conducted at REC BHalki.on september 23-25, ISBN:978-81-921740-0-6
- Mr.Syed Mohd. Ali has presenteda paper on " Intelligent Remote control for Multimedia using symbian OS in international journal of Emerging Technologies and Applications ISSN 0974-3588, April 2010.
- Mr.jalal Ahmed has attended the National conference on ADHOC NETWORK at ACET Dated Dec 2011.
- Mr. M.Srinivasa Rao has Published IJCSIT journal on "The File Encryption Method in Cryptographic Key Management Wireless Adhoc Networks "
Under MODROB Scheme of AICTE New Delhi,(Ministry of HRD,Govt.of India)ECE Department received rupees 10 Lakhs as grant in aid towards Updation of VLSI Lab.
Research project Titled “Dynamic power minimization in VLSI chips” proposed to be submitted to AICTE New Delhi.