(Accredited by NAAC, Approved by AICTE
& Permanently Affiliated to JNTUH)
Department of MINING
Short/Long term goals
Short Term Goals
- To train and educate students to compete at global levels
- To conduct faculty development programmes regularly for Continuous upgradation
- To modernize all the laboratories
- To Place teaching / tutorial material of each subject on the internet to enable students to browse at their own place of learning.
- To encourage the students to participate in Social responsibility programmes.
Long Term Goals
- To be among best institutes in the country and abroad and be recognized as the best department in research.
- To establish and strengthen Industry-Institute interaction and be industry solution providers.
- To strive hard to meet the social, ecological and ethical needs of the region.
- To establish State of the art research facilities in the department.