(Accredited by NAAC, Approved by AICTE
& Permanently Affiliated to JNTUH)
Department of ECM
Short/Long Term Goals
Short term Goals
- To conduct faculty development programmes regularly for skill upgradation
- To modernize all the laboratories
- To train and educate students as Global Citizens
- To Place teaching / tutorial material of each subject on the internet to enable students to browse at their own place of learning.
- To encourage the students to participate in community development programs.
- To conduct summer and winter schools for faculty members and short-term course for technicians to widen their knowledge base and deepen their understanding of the latest trends and developments in field of Computer Science and Electronics Engineering.
Long term Goals
- To be among top ten leading institutes in India and abroad and be recognized as the best department in terms of research and innovation.
- To develop consultancy for various industries.
- To create better entrepreneurs in the IT and Electronics Sectors.
- To establish and strengthen Industry-Institute interaction and be industry solution providers.
- To strive hard to meet the social, ecological and ethical needs of the region.
- To establish State of the art research facilities in the department.
- To get NBA accreditation for ECM department by the end of 2020.