(Accredited by NAAC, Approved by AICTE
& Permanently Affiliated to JNTUH)
Department of ECM
Vision & Mission
To nurture excellence in the field of engineering and professional courses by imparting timeless core values to the learners with focus on human values and professional ethics to mold the institution into a center of academic excellence through Research and development.
- To prepare Electronics and Computer Engineering graduates to be a life- long learner with competence in basic sciences, engineering & professional core, interdisciplinary subjects, interpersonal skills, team work, professional ethics, IPR and regulatory issues in students, so that they can improve their employability and have professional career or to pursue higher studies and further promoting leadership in changing global environment.
- Developing liaison with Academia, R & D institutions, software and electronics Industries for exposure of students to the practical aspects in engineering and solution of the industry oriented and social problems, entrepreneurial pursuit and project management.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- Enjoy successful career in Electronics & Computer engineering & related industry that meets the needs of India and MNCs and excel in PG programs.
- Have a broad-based curriculum in Electronics & Computer Engineering area with solid foundation in core subjects such as Mathematics, Sciences and Engineering fundamentals that is required to solve hardware & software problems and an appreciation of arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Enjoy an academic environment with the leadership qualities.
- To attain the broad education necessary to understand the impact of Electronics & Computer Engineering solutions on the society and the world.
- Should have an in-depth, sound scientific and engineering knowledge to enable them to comprehend, analyze, design and create novel products and solutions for the real-life problems.
- Have an understanding of Professional and Ethical responsibility, Effective Communication skills, Multi-disciplinary approach, team work skills and the need for lifelong learning.
‘Programme Outcomes (POs):
- to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- to design & conduct experiments as well as analyze & interpret data
- to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs
- to function in multi-disciplinary teams
- to identify, and solve applied science problems
- to have an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- to communicate effectively
- to have the broad education to understand the impact of scientific solutions in a global and societal context
- to possess the ability to engage in life-long learning
- to possess a knowledge of contemporary issues
To use the techniques, skills, and modern scientific and technical tools necessary for professional practice