(Accredited by NAAC, Approved by AICTE
& Permanently Affiliated to JNTUH)
AMIE, M.Tech, Ph.D.
|Telephones||: 091- 08413-235127 (Off)|
|Fax||: 091- 08413235753|
An eminent Educationist with a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. P.V.S.Srinivas is the Principal of this Esteemed Institution since November, 2016. He received his AMIE in ECE from Institution of Engineers (India) in 1990, M.Tech in 2003 from JNTUH Hyderabad. He received his Ph.D. in 2009 in the area of Mobile Ad Hoc Networks from SIT of JNTUH Hyderabad under the expert guidance of renowned academicians Prof. V. Kamakshi Prasad, Professor & Head of CSE, JNTUH Hyderabad and Prof. C. Raghavendra Rao, Professor of CSE of Hyderabad Central University.
Dr. P.V.S.Srinivas is a professional to the core. He has an extensive experience as a teacher and as an administrator. Teaching and Mentoring are his zeal. He published innumerable technical papers in peer reviewed journals of global repute. He is a reviewer and editorial board member for few peer reviewed Journals. He is a ratified Professor of CSE by JNTUH since June 2010.
Dr. P.V.S.Srinivas is a recognised Research Supervisor for JNTUH, Hyderbad. Under his able guidance, one scholar has obtained his Ph.D. from JNTUH and five more have been actively pursuing their research. His research areas include Computer Networks, Cloud Computing and IoT. He is a Master Trainer for NBA and he has a natural inclination in implementing Outcome Based Education, ICT and Blended Learning.
Memberships in various Professional Bodies:
1. Senior Member of IEEE (MIEEE) – 90745394
2. Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (FIE) – F114841-5
3. Member - Computer Society of India (CSI) - N1013518
4. Member - Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
5. Member - International Association of Engineers (IAENG) – 101250
- Recently he is endowed with SAP Excellency award of Rs.5000/- by IIT Bombay in the six week workshop conducted on ICT Online and Blended Learning.
- Looking forward for transforming the students’ aspirations into Realities.